Saturday, May 21, 2011

That Sparkling Sky

by: Prizka Avilia http://pinklashe.blogspot.com

SINSIGHTY NEWS: The Sinsighty States Crime Rate Has Increased by As Much As 35% ; A Murder Occurred in Calibrida, Minminos, The Victims were about 25 People; A Bomb Exploded with A Terrible Blast in Ariguevolla at 4 am This Morning

Who did those criminal things? Alexandrio Micisisp. I underline, Alexandrio Micisisp. Do you know him? Have you ever heard that name? I bet you have never, or else you just did.
****

People called him Alex, no one noticed that he was the one who did those things. Except me, and you, now. What do you think he was in real life? Terrible, incredible? No he was even not. On the other hand, what people knew was Alex who never wanted to talk, or even to say a thing. But don’t worry, he would do, when what to be said is really important to be heard. Who knows, beside those beautiful things, there might be cunning things you never noticed.
Alex lived his life working for a small company in Aqueuz City, a little dot in a map. He was all alone because of being a quiet one. He had no close friends, because he didn’t like to make one.

But this all changed, when a very beautiful girl named Carla came to his life.. Tring
“The sun is beautiful today, and I’m so happy to see you here, Alex.” Carla said to Alex sweetly. Alex was amazed, he had never talked to that girl, he didn’t even know there would be a new secretary in that company. But how could that girl know his name? Mystery. As the writer, I honestly don’t care.. And Alex then just kept silent like he always did, and thought positively that that girl didn’t know him personally.

Carla then continued, “I want you to accompany me to go for lunch this afternoon.” As a man, a gentle one, Alex was really confused. Then, they went to have lunch together. Since that day, Alex and Carla were getting closer and closer.
Alex then knew Carla personally. And he was in love. Too many days passed with Carla, Alex had never done crimes anymore. He didn’t care, because he enjoyed his new life with his new girlfriend. GIRLFRIEND.

As I told you before, Alex had stopped being a criminal. He was totally changed because of Carla.

Till one day when they were in a park together, Carla suddenly turned into an old and ugly woman. Alex shouted and ran over, but Carla was always there, wherever he might go, preventing him from escaping.

“What’s going on now?! Do you know who I really am? Then tell me why you left me this way!” Alex cried in fright. Ugly Carla smiled and answered “I’m a gift sent from God to change you. To change my son, my only one. You are the one that used to make me smile on my days. Why were you turned into like that? Into a bad Alex I had never asked for. I wanted you to change to the old you, and now you have already done. This is our last meeting as my job is over. I love you, son. Stay this way.” then ugly Carla flied to the sparkling sky.
****

“is it really 8 a.m now? I am late!!” Alex got up from his nightmare, nightmare where he met his died mom there. He then really wanted to change. Not in just dream, but in real life! Carla was just a dream, so was her mom. What Alex just dreamed then came true. Alex promised to stop doing those crimes, for the sake of his Mom

Being ready to work, Alex went out of house and ready to go. But DANG. There were about 10 policemen waiting outside. Alex was shot by one of them. He died in 1997, bringing his undone promise to his Mom. In his last breath, he whispered “That sparkling sky..”

No comments:

Post a Comment