Saturday, May 21, 2011

Colors

I walk around the park and see a beautiful cherry blossom tree. It's spring now. The temperature is a little bit cold compared to my origin country. Pink, cherry blossom, it reminds my pass. It's just a foreign country 5 years ago. Time has gone very fast. But now, 5 years later, it's different. Every day I'm here. In this place. My dreams is to come here. I still can remember the first time I came here. At home, I always smiled remembering that I'm going to come here. I keep walking at the park, staring at the pink color of cherry blossom. Same like smile that suddenly blossom in my face when I went back in time. Pink just come out from my deepest heart. I still don't believe that my dreams could come true. I thought it was just a dream. Until now I still imagined whether this is reality or maybe someday I will wake up from this wonderful dream. I sit on the bench waiting for someone to come. I have an appointment with him here.

After a few minutes, finally he is here. I still don't believe that I have him here with me now. 5 years ago I keep admiring him and staring at him. Wondering if I could meet him. Wondering if I could know him. It was just a crazy dream 5 years ago. But destiny said the other thing. On the other hand, one day I met him and I was speechless at that time. He asked my name and since that time we knew each other. We owned each other since then. I'm still thinking about the first time I met him. He smiled at me. Yes, that smile. That smile always makes me going crazy. He laughed seeing my face suddenly turned red. As red as the color of flowers that you have planted on my mind 5 years ago. I really can't stand it when you are smiling. It's like I freeze and melt at the same time. Cherry blossom witness my stupidity every time I saw you and you will just laugh seeing me like this. Like my mind is separated from my body. But, that things which makes me want to be with you longer.

You sit beside me and start to talk. But, suddenly you get my hand and asked me to come with you. I don't know where we will go. Finally we stop. Now we are at a top of a hill. From here I can see a very wonderful view. Chery blossoms are glowing. Like all the town covered with pink color. I gasp. I can't say even a word seeing this real image in front of me. You started to sing. You just always know what thing that can make me suddenly turn red. I know that is your favorite thing seeing me suddenly goes red. Your voice always calm me down. That's why I want to be with you longer. You have grown so many colors in my heart and my mind. Everyday is always different colors. We sit side to side at the hill. And the wind witness your words that makes us will be together.

by: Chyntia Tiara Putri (kaorutanaka)

No comments:

Post a Comment