Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Day of My Life

by: Destri Amalia http://puisipeluru.tumblr.com

Something come to my eyes. I am sitting in my office, when I hear the sound. That was fascinated me, wonderful such a beautiful melody turn to my ear. Even though I don’t see her, I know she is pretty just like her music. She keep right on, doesn’t care about people around. When I look at her, I think she will stop playing with her violin. But I am wrong. She continue to play, feel she is in her own world. By the time, I realize something like I have ever felt. I know her and her song. She look familiar. She remind me to the one that I love much. But she has gone. Walk back through the time, I must open my old book that I have buried it deep into my mind. The story has just begun.
It was a cold rainy day. 11th September, I was waiting my fiance to come back from her office. I promised her to go dinner at that time. She was born on this day, many years ago. I asked her to come home earlier so we could celebrate it together. But this was very late, she didn’t appear. I was very worried, something bad was happening.
A nightmare came just like a light passed through my window. My fiance has passed away. The police said, a truck crushed her when she tried to catch the train. But her friend said, she tried to kill her self because in fact she didn’t love me. I didn’t trust both of them. I just wanted my fiance was here with me and all of this bad accident didn’t come to us.
I really love her, she is everything to me. She is the one who make me smile, I don’t know how can I live my life without her. But the show must go on. Sun still rise and I have to continue my life even it is very hard. Everyday, I always pray for her.
Today is 11th september, six years ago my fiance has left me alone in this world. This girl-who is playing with the violin-is the answer to my pray from up above. She is different with my fiance, but I feel the same when the first I saw both of them. I can’t explain how it feels like. That I know for sure, she is the one who can make me feel the energy in my heart. It has been years I never get this kind of energy. I think I will know her soon. My love is pure, from my deepest heart and I believe that will be the endless.
She has a long blonde hair, blue eyes and a thick lips. She is perfect. I am staring at her when I finally finish my writing.
She keep playing with her violin. Deeper and deeper, she show me how to love unselfishly. She show me her world with the strings. She show me my pain. She show me my first love. She show me my kiss. She show me everything. I have a wonderful day, cause I finally find someone.
She finish her song and start to put her violin back to the case. I can see from her face, she feel free and happy after the play. I try to talk to her but it is hard to make a conversation. I walk around to pay her attention, but she still doesn’t care about me. She is going to leave this room when I whisper something. She look at me and I see her eyes is deep, like an ocean.
But, this is my destiny. Something happen when I start to talk with her. I can’t see and I can’t feel anything. I just remember that something has fallen from up above. Everything has burnt. I see her face is burning so do my face. I hear everybody is screaming, but I don’t know what has happened. The last thing I remember is, I see a white light become wider and my fiance appear suddenly and say to me, “Love, let’s come with me in my home perfect world. Welcome to my life”.

No comments:

Post a Comment